Ottawa - Wikipedia
Ottawa (/ ˈ ɒ t ə w ə / , /-w ɑː /; French pronunciation: ) is the capital city of Canada. It stands on the south bank of the Ottawa River in the eastern portion of southern Ontario. Ottawa borders Gatineau, Quebec; the two form the core of the Ottawa–Gatineau census metropolitan area (CMA) and the National Capital Region (NCR).
Ottawa 2019: Best of Ottawa, Ontario Tourism - TripAdvisor
Canada's capital is a compact, clean, cleverly planned center of culture and politics and a destination for every season. Start downtown at the architecturally stunning National Gallery of Canada, and don't miss the Canadian Museum of Nature and the Canada Aviation and Space Museum.
Ottawa Tourism - The official website of Ottawa Tourism
The official website of Ottawa Tourism. Hotels, attractions, events and more. Visit Canada’s Capital.
craigslist: ottawa-hull-gatineau jobs, apartments, for ...
craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events
United States Embassy Ottawa
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 1G8. Mailing Address (Canada) The Embassy of the United States of America PO Box 866 Station B Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5T1. Mailing Address (United States) Embassy of the United States of America P.O. Box 5000 Ogdensburg, NY 13669. Courier Address The Embassy of the United States of America 207 Bank Street, Suite 418 Ottawa ...
Ottawa Weather - AccuWeather Forecast for Ontario Canada
Get the Ottawa weather forecast. Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos for Ottawa, Canada from AccuWeather.com
- Explore Ottawa - Canada's Capital City Travel Guide | by Erin Elizabeth
- OTTAWA: CANADA'S COOL CAPITAL
- Things to do in Ottawa - Canadian Travel Vlog | The Planet D
- WELCOME TO OTTAWA, CANADA
- How to | Life in Canada | Ottawa vs. Toronto | What You Should Know
- Ottawa Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- Ottawa, Canada’s Capital - International Version | Ottawa Tourism
- OTTAWA VLOG | AROUND ONTARIO | LIFE IN CANADA |
- CANADA'S CAPITAL (OTTAWA)
- Our life in Canada - Winter